[T2] Bored - waiting @ Chevy dealership

John Burneskis john.burneskis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:57:03 MST 2014

Wax on the springs! What a great idea!

How about wax on the dash bumper pad?

My last camping trip, I left a candle in a glass on my dash, in the sun.
Of course the candle melted into a liquid, just as it hoped. But I did the
next best stupid trick that I could think of, I spilled the liquid wax from
the candle on my dash and dash bumper pad.

After wiping the wax off my dash and dash bumper pad, I noticed they looked
pretty darn good. Now, every sunny day, I have the fragrance of garden
flowers in my VW Westphalia transporter (RBC).

Sunshine Daydream any body? Rainbow Gathering?

Barry sends