[T2] Fwd: Front vw bus emblem

Mikah mikah at whidbey.net
Wed Jun 25 19:59:17 MST 2014

Friction inserts from front, they aren't clips. Thanks Jim.
One more amateur question: I am refurbishing seats. I have taken off old, cleaned up and repainted frames. Videos online say to cover springs with burlap or canvas before pulling on coconut fiber/ horsehair pads to keep springs from wearing through. Some also say to cover pads with thin carpet before pulling on covers, others dont. Factory seats had a cotton fiber trim over corners of seat pads. Any experience with which is better?
Over the pad, under the vinyl cover-To carpet or not to carpet, that is the question.....

Begin forwarded message: