[T2] my '74 bus tailight wires

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Wed Jul 16 13:23:38 MST 2014

From: "Max Bronsema" <
>  entertaining read too.
> Max

hmmm,,, entertaining eh?  you obviously lead a shadowed life....  ;)

>> Syd
>> these wires that are [could be] all black...
>> reverse lights , should be obvious as the fuse holder is attached to the
>> ignition coil, goes to the trans nose cone switch, then returns to the
>> lamp
>> holder
>> ignition power to coil, power should go on and off with Key,,

I forgot to add.... if you mix up these 2 wires... your back up lights will
come on with the key,, and your ignition will only run the engine when you
have the stick shift if reverse...

seen that happen once.. guy always backs out of the garage,, after doing
some fiddlin on wires,, he gets in, selects reverse... turns key,, engine
starts, runs, he backs out,, and then pulls shifter into N looking for 1st,,
and the engine quits! ... weird eh? ...