[T2] Unsteady oil pressure and temp

Sami Dakhlia sami.dakhlia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:34:18 MST 2014

Thanks Dave and Rob, I will check the wiring to the gauges. A poor
electrical connection was also my first thought, but as I said, the
drop on the pressure gauge was sudden, whereas the drop on the temp
gauge was progressive; the sticky pressure relief valve seemed so much
more exotic :)
Ordered a new distributor, the old one was definitely worn.
Will keep y'all posted once I know more.
Cheers,
Sami