[T2] booster engine

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:55:08 MST 2014

I'm exploiting fully the fact it's Friday amongst most Listees O:-)
(here, it's Sat)

>>Quiz Q: why do radial engines have odd numbers of cylinders (per bank)?

>The prototype radial Zoche aero-diesels (below) have an even number
>of cylinders, either four or eight; but this is not problematic,
>because they are two-stroke engines, with twice the number of power
>strokes as a four-stroke engine.

	Very good Jamie; I was wondering if anyone would know that.
	www.zoche.de has been looking v convincing for a decade now.
I've urged their small engine on some builders of W1 'replicas'.  Are
they still only prototypes?
	BTW the Q must be correctly worded, on account the most
impressive radials had 2 rows of cylinders which must total an even
number.