[T2] weak spark (fwd)

syd clarke sydclarke at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 20 16:49:40 MST 2014

If you are able to run a 'toggle' switch from fuel pump 'power' to coil,
you can switch pump off, so you can check other circuits requiring 12
volts, then flick switch on when you are ready to run, Had this problem,
(pump) on with key on, and could not work with tailights, that I needed
to do..worked fine!
Cheers
Scoggy