[T2] weak spark

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Mon Jan 20 07:14:31 MST 2014

Could be resistance in ignition on curcuit (long route from battery to
key and back) or starter drawing too much current to give you much
ignition (+)- try a jumper wire (alligator clips on each end) between
battery positive and + contact on coil.  Other choice (which we have on
Nyssa's bus to direct route after a hot no start) is the direct wire
from solenoid contact to battery- we keep it wire nutted at end in
engine compartment- to start, connect the jumper, touch the battery, and
start!  Also good for single person to check for spark.

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper