[T2] Shipping jalousies

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 08:07:41 MST 2014

I shipped a set too. I started by making thick sturdy cardboard corner protectors and taping them on.i used a couple of thick sheets of cardboard sandwiched between each window stacked on each other. I believe I used  several sheets of the large bubble wrap that amazon uses to wrap each side of the windows. Everything was held tight together with lots of packing tape. Once everything was padded and protected, I wrapped everything with a cardboard box that I had cut down and sealed everything up with tape. Good luck!

David

Sent from my iPhone