[T2] Shipping jalousies

David Schwarze dschwarze at dfwair.net
Sun Jan 19 00:39:29 MST 2014

I did it.  Started with a very big, thick cardboard box and cut it down
to size.  Went to Home Depot and bought a 4x8 sheet of 1" styrofoam to
surround the windows.  I think I used 2 or 3 inches thick at the ends
and corners.  Lots of packing tape too.  I did not remove the glass or
anything like that - figured that if they could survive for years in a
moving bus that they could stand up to most anything when shipped except
for being dropped, or maybe poked with a forklift tine.

Oh the most important thing is... buy insurance.  I'm convinced they
treat packages differently if they are insured.

-David