[T2] Fuel injection system for my 74 bus

Greg Potts greg at pottsfamily.ca
Wed Jan 8 14:22:15 MST 2014

Hi Volks,

You don't HAVE to run with the dual-outlet fuel tank to make the FI
work. I put a T in the single-line output from a 1973 fuel tank back in
2004 and it's been running fine ever since.

I've also seen a custom made dual output made to fit the same thread
used on the single outlet tanks, this will also work and does not
require a tank swap.

Happy Trails,

Greg Potts
Toronto, Ontario Canada