[T2] Air in brakes problem continues

Brian Eney beney14574 at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 15:38:28 MST 2014

HELP!!!

Over the past month I have been troubleshooting my brakes on my 69 Westy.

To date, I have replaced all my original wheel cylinders and brake hoses
(some were leaking others were not--replaced all to be sure).

I am still having no brake pressure.  I have bled the brakes and
probably gone through a gallon of fluid by now.  Pedal will now pump up
and hold pressure (after several pumps). However, after I stop pumping
pedal and release the pedal the next time it is back to the floor.

Master Cylinder??? Still more air in the lines?

COMPLETELY LOST and frustrated!

Please help!

Brian