[T2] Brake not bleeding

beney14574 at aol.com beney14574 at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 10:48:27 MST 2014

Hello,

I have been having issues with my 69 brakes.  Been trying to figure out why I keep getting air into the system.  Last week, I discovered my rear driver side brake cylinder (the original) was leaking and replaced it.  To keep this consistent, I replaced the other side as well.

Attempting to bleed the passenger side, I can take the bleeder valve complete out and get nothing coming through. I have verified that there from the brake hose on back the fluid flows fine.

The master cylinder is fair new replaced it a few years ago (really hope it not that).  What else is left to check?

Really confused!  About ready to replace all the brakes may be that it?

Clear Skies,

Brian
69 Westy
SoCal