[T2] wiring gremlins!!!!

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Sat Feb 1 21:00:00 MST 2014

Most likely a harness/ignition run problem- Clean contacts on fuse up
front, connectors to ign back to starter, starter to battery. Check
voltage drop as starter cranks, measured AT THE COIL +
On our 71 bus, I bypassed the entire ignition and ran a wire to a
momentary push button for the starter, and another switch to flip on the
ignition (wire from coil to battery was switched).

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper