[T2] wiring gremlins!!!!

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Sat Feb 1 18:10:28 MST 2014

When you touch the + to the + of coil, you will hear the double relay
click- does it click without jumper and using the key?  The vacuum of
cranking operates the pump as the flapper makes the pump contact in the
AFM close.  BTW, will it jump going down a hill (ign on), or can't you
do that with an automatic?  When using key and it cranks, do you get a
spark at the coil?  You have a spark, it should start if you have fuel
pressure AND working injectors- did you do the injector voltage test
while cranking with key?

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper