[T2] Radios

Pat Spragge/RFAN Pat.Spragge at rfan.com
Tue Dec 23 15:01:18 MST 2014

Hey Jon,

I recently installed a Pioneer...not sure which model number right now.
The brightness was a concern but this model as most I believe have a
function that that dims the display when you turn headlights or parking
lights on as long as you connect the proper wire to the headlight switch.
Also, in the setup menu there should be a choice of how bright you want
the display during daylight use.  You could also choose the red LED for
the display which helps nightvision.

rgds
Pat