[T2] Radios

Jon scintilla_22 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 13:59:39 MST 2014

snip> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM, c.dreike <c.dreike at verizon.net>
wrote:

Howdy collective brain.
Have any of you volks installed a blue tooth enabled  radio into your bus?
I'm looking to do just that.

I installed a couple of Alpine BT heads in my vehicles last year.  One with CD player, one with only digital data.  Both work well.  Have bluetooth as well as USB and aux on the front panel.  They are almost too bright for me.  No way I can find to dim them.  I prefer to drive at night with nearly blacked out instruments; getting old, and my eyes don't like off-axis light.  Install was smooth and the price (~$100 each) was good.  Sound fine.  I use a Nexus 7 tablet w. Rocket player as a BT music source and it works very well.  I too have had great luck with Pioneer; excellent products. jon

--
"If you aren't living the life you want,
you're living the life you deserve."