[T2] Flywheel: Is There Some Trick?

Roger Lemberg phroggie at ieee.org
Wed Dec 10 17:34:12 MST 2014

Yes this is the flywheel that came loose.

I was indeed trying this without the dowels. (And without the crankshaft seal and the o-ring.) It’s the ring on the back that won’t fit over the shaft. I first wanted to be sure I removed the wrinkles around the damaged holes before I progressed.

By “may need to be cleaned up” do you mean “carefully grind and pray?”

Any suggestions how to get it on square? That thing is tight.

Peace,

Phroggie and Phrogbus
(’70 Sportsmobile Conversion)