[T2] T2 wipers, window scrapers

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Wed Dec 3 10:06:48 MST 2014

question 1  ??
question 2  yes I have seen just the rubber but why bother, the whole
thing is almost as cheap and just snaps on,  the silicone wipers are
awsome but pricy so only have one on drivers side so far.

question 3  yes rubber contact cement (brown) like barge or Dap.
do not use the rubber (grey) paper cement.

Bob