[T2] 73-79 bumper bolts,

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Mon Aug 11 14:57:58 MST 2014

Thanks Jim... [...]
your reply prompted me to try something I was thinking about,,, and it
worked pretty well.

 a very small dia lock washer under the bolt head... it allows the cover to
go over the head, and click in ..
the lock washer I used has an OD of 0.510" ish 12.9mm if my vernier is
accurate

it looks like this one. altho I can't tell as web page doesn't seem to give
dimensions..
http://www.fastenersplus.com/products/washers/lock-washers/5-16-steel-high-collar-split-lock-washer-plain-pkg-100.html

Jamie