[T2] gremlins

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Aug 1 16:43:54 MST 2014

if I catch those electrical gremlins in a dark alley they are ........

seems I am chasing one electrical issue after another.

couple weeks now the front starter switch has worked intermittently.
electrical works but when turned to "start" sometimes it cranks and
sometimes nada.

always starts right up with rear start switch.  runs fine.
have hot start relay and have checked it and replaced with known working.
trying to find intermittent electrical open is always among the hardest.
problems.

PS Still looking for auto tranny shift cable...

have a great weekend