[T2] 71 bus vacuum advance dizzy source (?)

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 08:26:06 MST 2013

Bob,

I don't know if anyone responded to your post.

For a replacement, the "correct" advance curve is achieved by using a
standard SVDA distributor based off of the "034" from a 1974 FI Beetle.
They are sold by various online sources and manufactured by various
companies, some better than others. I would contact John Connoly's crew at
aircooled.net for the right dizzy for your application. He has provided me
with several over the years. I may be wrong, but I think he is modifying or
recommending the Pertronix SVDA.

Jon Stiles