[T2] '74 Westy, bellhousing..re/re

John Kolak jkolak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 04:47:52 MST 2013

Archives seem to be down for maintenance. I think it solves all cases, but
I'm not up on the details like I used to be. I can tell you it solved all
cases I encountered. Some early bell housings mated to larger flywheels
needed some dremel attention at the bulges for the studs, which is an
approved procedure. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the details
will come along.

John