[T2] '74 Westy, bellhousing..re/re

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Fri Sep 27 15:41:00 MST 2013

From: "Squid" <
> Folks..have a problem..looking for 'easy out'!  Need to replace my
> Bellhousing, for a stock '74 one..  is it easier to just 'bite the
> bullet'..and remove whole power train at one go and re/re..with proper
> parts,

Myself.. I would lower the rear of the engine,, and the trans... leaving the
shifter[out of gear]  and axles installed
separate the engine,, leave it on the jack,, but off to the side enough to
give you room to work on the bellhousing.
R&R the bellhousing,, reinstall the engine... and roberts your brothers
sister!

Jamie