[T2] '74 Westy, bellhousing..re/re

Squid sydclarke at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 27 13:45:53 MST 2013

Folks..have a problem..looking for 'easy out'!  Need to replace my Bellhousing, for a stock '74 one..because when I bought rebuilt tranny, was 'garanteed'.by seller..now defunct..that whole pkg was from '74..nada!!  So is it easier to just 'bite the bullet'..and remove whole power train at one go and re/re..with proper parts, or..is there another way?  Have read Ratwell's..and tried to find site for Boston Bob's archives..but still feel..in the dark, as to what to do!  Was at start the motor..awhile back, when starter would not engage flywheel,..now know the 'truth' of the matter..and once again..must do a tonsilectomy..from the anus!!
Cheers
Syd