[T2] trans oil (manual)

Martin Mikush martinmikush at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:33:58 MST 2013

>From My experience - try to change the trans oil on time - in teh summer .
Last time I did it it was in freezing -5 C and the oil was soo thick , that
we had to heat the bottles with hot water , blow hot air at the pipe etc ..
took more than hour to pour...
while on this topic : the old gear oil had a lot of foam when I drain it
and it smelled bad... . Could it be a reaction of wrong oil, additives with
the brasss. or maybe plain moisture ? And yes - after replacing with clear
gear oil there was significant change in the feeling ...
cheers
MM