[T2] Transmissions problems in Athens, al

Mike manikmike at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:54:07 MST 2013

Check the Bowden tube and cable that runs through it - if it frays it'll
give you weird symptoms - though no ideas on "dragging me back". I'm in
Gainesville, FL if you need help in this neck of the freeway. Mike

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM, John Garland <johnpg82 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am on a journey to South Florida today and seem to be having some
> transmission issues. I can't seem to put it in gear while I am sitting
> still and if I try to drive it something feels like it's dragging me back.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
>
> -John

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled
as good as bacon.