[T2] Looking for an engine builder in MD or NC

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 12:46:05 MST 2013

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the reply. I know Jake is top notch. Browsing through his website is like looking at vw porn.  I talked to him in the past. I don't have the kind of money that Jake requires. $6000+ for a longblock or $10,000+ for a turnkey is more than I can afford. The prices may be higher than that now. That was several years ago.

David Kelly

Sent from my iPhone