[T2] Fwd: Looking for an engine builder in MD or NC

Jack Dinan jdinan at cox.net
Wed Sep 11 09:50:33 MST 2013

David:  Just spoke to Fritz, the owner of Foreign Car Service that is
a couple of miles from Reagan National Airport here in NVA. I've been
taking my Ghias and Bugs to him for years. I rebuild engines myself,
but all suspension work and such I have him do.

He said that he does rebuild engines. From my experience, I wouldn't
hesitate to trust him with a rebuild.

Fritz
Foreign Car Service
7035494100