[T2] Rear brakes on 71

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:07:42 MST 2013

Please note that what CIP and others show is the BEETLE clip which is
smaller.  They are using the INCORRECT number 211 609 625.  The item they
show is actually 113 609 625.  And 211 609 625 was never superseded to 113
609 625 because they are so different.

Important info to know.  I hate it when vendors like these show an
incorrect VW number for a part, something I diligently maintain when
managing Airhead/VWG's database where I try use ORIGINAL correct VW
Numbers.  There's enough confusion in the marketplace as it is.

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt"
72 411 Station Wagon "Pug"
75 914 1.8 "Nancy"
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835