[T2] US 50 going east

Bob Perring perring at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 22 15:18:07 MST 2013

Thanx Guys,

Mary Beth and I have driven the entire route of Highway 50 from Cincy
to the Western end,
but she has not seen the balance of the highway going East past Cincy.

This will put it all together, completing us to that very start that
George Washington originally surveyed.

BTW,
My mother was killed in a Highway 50 car accident on the state line
of Illinois and Indiana way back in 1953.

Looking East on old highway 50 was the last thing she was seeing
before being hit smack on, from the side, by another car.
We are going to look down that road and into the final total view of
her last sight.

We will have Ipads and other connectivity during the trip.
I have made a private list of those that have commented with info for
us ..... Thank you all so very much !!
Will occasionally send a few pictures and updates to you, if you don't mind.

Bob Perring