[T2] US 50 going east

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 13:16:48 MST 2013

Jon, those pictures are more than a bit funny.  Behind my parents house, well into the 80's, was a sign on podunk 2 lane nowhere US19 for Atlanta, and then somewhere in FL, Tallahasse, maybe.  I don't recall, but was something like 1500 miles or so.  1500 miles on US19 at the time would have been mind boggling, far more so even than US50 through WV.  But as time has come along, actually now US 19 is good 4 lane out of the mid part of the state south to I77 and is a cut over for a lot of Canadians going south, and apparently for a lot of drug traffic going north.  Go figure.

John