[T2] Run engine on idle to charge batteries

John Garland johnpg82 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 06:13:37 MST 2013

I personally mounted 2x100w solar panels on my luggage rack to charge my
batteries when I am not moving.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1081978_10153097710680043_1456144695_n.jpg?oh=f3067581e418d1dd4bcc86472071d1fc&oe=524E827F

I used this video as the inspiration for the mounting design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPW15ZPnhG4

-John