[T2] half-way Bay?

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Fri Nov 29 17:18:40 MST 2013

Which begs the question, could I cut the front off of a 23 window and
weld on a bay front? I suspect that there may be a difference in the
width of the body making it prohibitive.

Cheers!
Chris
64DD Kamper Kit

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."