[T2] half-way Bay?

tigger at neale.org tigger at neale.org
Sat Nov 30 11:25:12 MST 2013

I expect it wss, as I know that there are some Brazilians in NZ.

(Something I've always been jealous of, NZ seems to be seen as a
"Goldilocks" test market, not too small to waste the effort, but not too
big to bury the results if it didn't go well, so they seem to get all the
funky and interesting machines over there, but we don't get them in Oz :o(

I've always like the air cooled Brazilians, they meld the better bits of
the split and bay styling quite well, ESPECIALLY the early splittie deluxe
deluxe wrap around windows.

Neale

> Something like this Robert?
>
> http://www.classiccult.com/blog/vw-buses-and-beetles-in-peru.html
>
> Yes they did do oddball things like that, I like the bay taillights on
this one.

> John

Neale Green
'74 Campmobile + bits