[T2] Angel Dust, PCP, Crack?!?!?!

John Baker busvwzen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 12:11:18 MST 2013

Angel Dust, PCP, Crack?!?!?!  Seriously, what were the engineers at VW smoking when they designed the heating and ventilation for the water-cooled Vanagons??  Is there REALLY no way to simply turn "off" outside air from blowing in??   And furthermore, how do I turn on the rear hatch windshield wiper???  This is why I drive primarily air-cooleds!!

PEACE!
John Baker

"...So we got in the red VW microbus with the
shovels and rakes and implements of destruction and headed on toward the
police officer's station..."