[T2] thermostat Meyle Brand.

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Nov 10 16:39:07 MST 2013

Interesting stuff. Be sure your 3D printed part is compatible with the
oils and temperatures.  Will be interesting to see what you come up
with.

Regards,
Chris

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."