[T2] 73 Bus- 74 Gauge

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:35:00 MST 2013

You will need to change the gauge and add a voltage stabilizer/vibrator to
be compatible with the later lever type sender.  Late 73-79 gauges came
with Grey or Black Face.

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt"
72 411 Station Wagon "Pug"
75 914 1.8 "Nancy"
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835