[T2] exchaust quest. ? single port

Martin Mikush martinmikush at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:03:52 MST 2013

Have to replace exhaust of our t2 ( 1.6l. 1970 )
Is there a difference in the exhaust system for single port and twin port
type of engine blocks ?
Our beloved bus was pretty much remodeled on the base of 1970 . the
previous owner did few visible mods - the front and rear panes are from the
1972 model - bigger stop lights and higher blinkers in front ... so it is
quite possible to have modifications in the engine compartment as well.

I am looking for some help with the choice of the right exhaust to order .
. And since I am in eastern Europe I am also looking for the best price for
shipping .  Bus depo promo code ? thank you ..
 the engine number is :
B 118 717 X - If I interpret it right "X" stands for remodeled engine ?