[T2] Squeaky Wiper

Martin Strandgard mnstra at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 24 15:38:43 MST 2013

>My wipers have stopped moving.

>They are currently stuck halfway in the arc of travel.

There is an excellent writeup on The Samba on refreshing your wipers including how to get to them.

http://tinyurl.com/lvcrfrb

I had the same problem as Dave - the wiper shaft seized in the housing. The wipers worked but on that side the lip of the sheet metal was slicing through the wiper shaft! I did the work when I had the windscreen out so I could easily remove the dash and work from above. Got quite a bit of underdash stuff done then...

Martin.