[T2] LOCKED OUT tech article- door lock on 71 BAy

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Fri Jul 19 10:38:31 MST 2013

Here in Ontario, Canada we have a small but vibrant VW community ... but I'm
sure it is absolutely nothing like LA ... I can think of 3 or 4 hobbists
here who I would completely trust to build a type 1 engine for me ... then
there are a few shops that I would also completely trust ... LA must have
one of the best VW communities in the world - I can't imagine why someone in
LA would have to ship an engine to WA ... I think that's nuts!

jdd