[T2] LOCKED OUT tech article- door lock on 71 BAy

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:11:54 MST 2013

Yep, I'm still here

There is dearth of VW engine builders in Central LA.  Most have retired,
died or moved to less crime-ridden areas of greater LA area.  The only
engine builder I would recommend is Jim Greene (GVW Volkswagen Repair) in
the Reseda/Winnetka area of the San Fernando Valley.  His expertise is in
high demand, so he's usually booked for weeks at time.  (818) 998-6121,
7544 Winnetka Ave 91306.

You might give a call to Bill & Steves in Downey (562) 343-3615, they're a
bit bit more local to the area than I used to be and could probably point
you in a better direction.

--
Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"