[T2] Wiring help

Squid sydclarke at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 12 09:13:41 MST 2013

Thanks to help from list member Jamie, I have hooked up an auxiliary fuse panel for my gauges etc, and it has a common feed to 6 fused circuits.  Jamie sent me a pix of a wire connector that turns a single male tab connector into a double tab.  All good, but I have my instument panel detached, and Jamie or someone else, mentioned to use the feed to the gas gauge vibrator as a pickup point to use this new tab.  After reading Bently schematics for wiring, cannot decipher which wire tab to tap into, the red wire tab on back of exciter, or the brown with white stripe that runs to tab, under nut just above the vibrator? '74 Westy 1.8.
Thanks
Syd