[T2] I hate electrical problems

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 10:06:18 MST 2013

Hi Bob,

Are you sure your four way switch or your flasher was not damaged? Do you have known good ones to swap them with? All I know is to double check your wiring diagram and wiggle every connection to make sure they are good. Did you miss a ground wire by chance? I hate these issues too. They are usually the least obvious and sometimes things start working again and you don't even know why only to fail again in the middle of nowhere. The only other thing i would recommend is bench test the flasher before you swap or you might fry the known good one. Been there, done that. Good Luck!

David

Sent from my iPhone