[T2] Engine stall... + trip report part I

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon Jul 8 21:04:38 MST 2013

Hey Kevin,
Very nice. I practically learned to drive on that Mountain View
(actually Sunnyvale next door) to Tahoe route. We did it with 7 or 8
people (my folks and us kids) in the bus and ski gear on top ( or was
it inside with us, can't remember). Good to hear that you had a great
time!!

Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."