[T2] Bus Depot Website

Stan McDaniel stanmcd at arkbest.com
Tue Jul 2 09:10:43 MST 2013

Website appears as:

Magento Commerce

Search:Search

0

 •Our Story
 •Customer Service ◦On this site:■About the New Website
■The Bus Depot welcomes Just Kampers
■Where’s the Beep?
■Are These Quality Parts?
■Customer Testimonials

◦Busdepot Policies:■Bus Depot Social Responsibility
■Sale items
■Return/Exchange Policy
■Core Deposits
■Payment Options

◦Important Information:■Delivery Times
■Shipping Rates
■Customer Pick-Ups
■Backorders / Stockouts
■Damaged/Missing Items
■The Legal Stuff

•My Account
 •Advice ◦Diagrams:■Body & Window Rubber (Bus & Vanagon)
■Body Metal Repair Panels (Bus & Vanagon)
■Coolant Hoses (Vanagon)
■Exhaust (Bus & Vanagon)

◦Learn More About:■Add-A-Room Shelters
■Car/Van Covers
■Delta Six OEM Camper Parts
■Ezy-Awning
■Pop Top Canvas & Seals
■Pop Top Skylights & Related
■Tires & Tire Safety (Bus/Vanagon/Eurovan)