[T2] Bus Depot Website

Kevin S. Clarke ksclarke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:06:56 MST 2013

Hi Ron,

It loads for me (in Boone, NC, USA) but it takes a really, really long
time.  If I look at some network tools related to the loading of the page I
see a "502" response code ("Bad Gateway") response for the following two
resources:

http://cdn.busdepot.com/js/ip/vehicle/search.js?version=3

  and

http://cdn.busdepot.com/js/ip/vehicle/common.js?version=2

It may be some browsers just fail to load instead of finally loading the
page without these?

Kevin