[T2] turn flasher/clicker

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:33:21 MST 2013

	To indicate R turn, everything still works fine, incl a loud
click which I can hear (whereas the corresponding part in my car I
can often not hear).
	But trying to indicate L turn evokes only a rude noise which
I'm thinking of recording and then selling as an MP3 to the producers
of, say, Renn + Stimpy.  And the L-turn lights flash at c.10 Hz in
approx time with this buzzing.
	Is the turn flasher/clicker a 'double' device, allowing one
side to fail like this, or is it a 'single' device incapable of such
bias?  Or could the L-turn fault be caused by a corroded connection
to one or both of those lights?

--
Robt Mann
Whangaparaoa, New Zealand