[T2] Custom fridge sink cabinet combo.

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 14:08:00 MST 2013

Hey David, one other thing about the Dometic.  The condenser cooler fan on the back of the unit likes to croak, sometimes obviously (melts down) sometimes not so obviously.  Will really, really decrease efficiency of that little absorption fridge if it is dead, so make sure it still spins under power, if it doesn't replace it with a little 12V box fan, and make sure you got good air inlets on the bottom of the cabinet (could even wire a fan there blowing through the cabinet tapped off the stock fan) and outlets along the top rear of the cabinet.  Absorption fridges are all about proper airflow and maintaining a good draft upwards over the coils.  Sometimes even if they still spin the original makes a hell of a racket and a good fan can be a lot quieter.

John