[T2] Standard to Automatic conversion in a '77

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 08:28:34 MST 2013

Every golf (call the Mk1 rabbit if one wants here in the USA) and jetta till '92, scirocco as well I guess, that has to constitute millions of cars worldwide between A1 and A2 platforms.  It went a long way from that '77 manual.  And the replacement for the Passat and A3 cars was a POS for several years, hardly progress.  Anyway used to make the possibilities endless.

John

________________________________
 From: "accessys at smart.net" <accessys at smart.net>

according to my troubleshooting guide the 010 was used on
rabbit
scirocco
dasher
bus
audi fox (70)
audi 100LS and
audi 5000

possibly others later than this manual which is dated 1977