[VB] Happy Holidays

chris dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:51:23 PST 2021

Hi Guys,
Finally took my 71 Deluxe into our local upholstery shop for a new
headliner. Should be finished tomorrow or Monday.
Custom work in oatmeal color seat fabric.

The new paint looks great. I have all new window seals. What a bear
assembling the wing windows! I think it took nearly 8 hours each. Those
roll up windows weren't easy either.

Can't wait to be cruising around town for the holidays.
Anyone planning to go to Buses By the Bridge in January 13-16?

Cheers,
Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit
71 Sunroof, now L90 pastel white over a nice orange.